Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

should I charge extra for summer hols

re... : should I charge extra for summer hols           reply
27/05/2016 16:48 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Personally I think anything under €10 is an insult you are good at what you do and work bam hard . Parents need to realise that childminder don´t just sit around all playing with their kids and start paying them a desent wage

re : should I charge extra for summer hols           reply
26/05/2016 07:30 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I would, feeding and entertaining two is harder then with one!
You´re running a business. Do talk with parents (have a figure in your head) and tell them sooner rather than later x

re... : should I charge extra for summer hols           reply
30/05/2016 18:31 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Charlie05, I´m reading your in family home as a nanny,,,your entitled to minimum wage..your family are breaking the law and your leaving yourself wide open to abuse ie you can be sacked on a whim, youv no entitlements to help from social welfare in such a case, if you had an accident your uninsured, I do hope you get some form holiday pay/bank holidays..unless you prefer taking cash, draw their attention to registering as your employer,..

should I charge extra for summer hols           reply
25/05/2016 23:10 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi I curently look after two children in there own home, a 2yr old (9am-6pm) and 5 yr old 1-6pm. During summer the 5 yr old will not be in school, so wondering if I should charge any extra for the hours I would normally not have her. Curently I only charge for the 2yr old €7.50 hr.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;