Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

seeking afterschool care D9, from Mar'09 (incl. pickup from NDNSP 1.10pm)

re : seeking afterschool care D9, from Mar´09 (incl. pickup from NDNSP 1.10pm)           reply
12/02/2009 16:29 - Afterschool Care
-----------------------------------
Hello!
My name is Diana,i`m 23 years old and i`m looking for a job as childminder.
I love children and that`s why i chose to study Sciences of Education.I will take my licence in Child`s Psychology and Speeching Therapy this year.
I have previous experience with children all ages as an au-pair,childminder,teacher and volunteer and i also have experience with children with special needs.
I`m reliable and responsible but also dinamic,fun and easy-going.I`m willing to help with everyting related to children and around the house.The rates are negotiable.

This is my phone no.0857423189,and my e-mail adress dyuzzza@yahoo.com I live in Santry,Dublin 9.Hope to hear from you soon.
Thx ,
Diana

seeking afterschool care D9, from Mar´09 (incl. pickup from NDNSP 1.10pm)           reply
29/09/2008 14:34 - Afterschool Care
-----------------------------------
Hi, Looking for afterschool care ´till 6pm (including pickup at 1.10pm from NDNSP educate together D9) for 5yr old boy from March ´09.
Any childminders interested/available? or anyone know of a creche which would do pickup aswell? Please PM... Tx, :-)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;