Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

scoil mobhi glasnevin

scoil mobhi glasnevin           reply
10/01/2009 14:42 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
Hello all. I was just wondering if anyone had any information on the application procedure for Scoil Mobhi in Glasnevin. I live in Whitehall but am a fluent Irish speaker myself and will be bringing up my children through Irish (currently pregnant with #1). Is is hard to get into if you´re not from the parish? I know there is a Gaelscoil in Whitehall but as far as I know it´s scheduled to move to the Oscar Traynor Road in Coolock which would be very much out of our way in a couple of years time. Also any opinions on other schools in the Whitehall area ie Holy Child Larkhill would be very much appreciated. Go raibh maith agaibh!

re... : scoil mobhi glasnevin           reply
19/06/2010 14:15 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
That should be www.scoilmobhi.ie

re... : scoil mobhi glasnevin           reply
19/06/2010 07:00 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
We got our eldest in without having a prior history with the school so shouldn´t have an issue with the younger ones. Well worth it, especially if you have boys and girls. They have a website now where they´re supposed to be publishing their policies etc. http://www.scoilmobhi.ie..

re : scoil mobhi glasnevin           reply
17/01/2009 14:47 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Hey its pretty hard to get into unless you´re either a past pupil or you already have/had kids in the school, but ring them and Imelda, the principal will let you know what the waiting list is like!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;