Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

how much to charge as childminder

re : how much to charge as childminder           reply
29/03/2013 17:34 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
working in the childrens home the normal rate is 10 euro an hr ... up to yourself if u would take a little less n if they want u to do housework, make meals etc u could request a little more, hth :)

re : how much to charge as childminder           reply
23/03/2013 14:15 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
as your minding in the childs home.i think you should be charging around 7 or 8 euro an hr.your also coming from balbriggan.how far is that.around 10 miles to charlestown and the same back.the parents will have to cover the cost of ur petrol..that could be near to around 100 miles a week.it would also depend on the size of ur car though.you will probably have to ad at least 40 to 60 euro to ur petrol cost.for a 1 litre car it would be around 40 euro.anything over a 1.5 will be around 60 .you will know urself.how much to charge after a few days of driving up and back.i know it sounds a lot.but.ur costs need to be covered

how much to charge as childminder           reply
23/03/2013 13:00 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi guys,

I need some suggesstions here PLEASE, " 1 year old- 39 hrs a week- 3 full& 2 half days- living in charlestown". I´ll be travelling from balbriggan. What exactly should i be charging weekly &/or monthly ???? Any response will be appreciated. Thanks a million.

Vvb

discussion forum terms & conditions

;