Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

how much should i be paid

re... : how much should i be paid           reply
09/08/2013 18:20 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
how much are they paying u at the moment.people want minders.and cleaners.but dont want to pay.you should be getting paid. at least 600.if not more.as you are in their house.all day.even though.the kids.arnt there.they still have to pay you.refuse to clean their house.if they dont want to pay for it.

how much should i be paid           reply
08/08/2013 23:16 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Kildare)
hi i am just inquiring how much someone should be paid for minding 3 school going children 3 days per week. i go to their house at 8am and get them up for school, make their breakfast, lunch for school and dress them. the bus picks them up at 9.15 so after i have tidied up after breakfast i leave at 9.30. i collect the youngest from school at 2pm. the school is a ten minute drive from their house. the other 2 kids come in off the bus at 3pm. i do their homework with them, make dinner and clean the house. the house is very big and everyday i have to clean it from top to bottom. i have to bring them to football training which is ten minute drive from house on two of the evenings. its an hour long and then i bring them home afterwards. on the third day i pick them up for school and bring them back to their house. im usually home by 8.

09/08/2013 21:08 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I am only being paid 9 euro an hour. when they took me on first it was only meant to be light house work but now its a full cleaning service they want. ironing, washing windows, changing bed covers etc..

re : how much should i be paid           reply
09/08/2013 00:10 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
well as ur in the house.most of the day cleaning.u should be getting.the cleaners rate of 10 euro an hr.anyway.you should be getting 15 euro an hr.for minding the kids.as ur minding.in there home.you should also be covered for petrol expense.basically at 15 euro an hr.8 hrs.that 600 a week.and what about getting paid.for keeping their house clean.ur not.their personal skivvy.you should get paid for keeping.the house clean.
the rate for 3 kids in their home is 15 euro an hr.maybe throw a fiver an hr extra.as ur cleaning aswell.

09/08/2013 22:13 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
360 a week for what ur doing.add another 300 onto that.the parents want.a house keeper and dont want to pay up.i take it they dont pay for petrol either.these people.would pay up for hair dos.and not think twice.if they got another minder.they would have to pay up.the full amount.u should say something.

10/08/2013 10:35 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
what you said is very true. thanks for your advice i will definately say something now

09/08/2013 11:14 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
thank you for your reply. i knew i was not being paid enough.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;