Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

how much should get for caring for four boys

how much should get for caring for four boys           reply
20/02/2009 20:38 - Ask Mother Hen
-----------------------------------
hi
my name is Donna
im a qualified and experince childminder , i care four boys from a 11 years down to four and im wondering how much should i get payed for four boys a day

re... : how much should get for caring for four boys           reply
21/02/2009 11:28 - Ask Mother Hen
there place is about 5 mins from place. i work every second week w1 could be 5 days from 7.20-9.00 and 12.00-4.00 and 4.30 the lastest.and another week could be only one day.if there off from school i could have from around 8.15 to 3.330 wouldnt get payed much than what i would get if there in school

01/04/2009 19:48 - Ask Mother Hen
thanks for the repile but i don´t mind them any more

re : how much should get for caring for four boys           reply
21/02/2009 01:43 - Ask Mother Hen
Depends on what the hours are. Do the boys go to school in your locality and do you have to collect them? How far from your home do they go to school?What time do the parents finish work? How many days per week would you be minding them? Do you provide food? Are there any other duties you have to perform during the week? These are all relevant questions.
Obviously, you would not charge as much for four children from the same family as you would for four individual children. Without details of their school arrangements etc. , it´s hard to say. If it was the closest school to you and you could easily walk - eg. not need to use a car, that would also be relevant.
Mgt

01/04/2009 19:42 - Ask Mother Hen
I cannot really advise on how much you should get paid but I would advise you to talk to other people you know that are minding children in the area. Generally you will find that each area has an average rate which you can use as a guideline. If you cannot get this information, then talk to the parents who may be going to use your services. Ask them what type of pay they would offer – they may have already researched rates for child-minding with their friends. Sorry I can’t be more exact but the rate varies depending on the area, hours and so on.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;