Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

going rate

re : going rate           reply
16/05/2014 20:40 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
have to agree with mindermum on this,although i would charge 100 per day for 3 kids while on summer hols,i dont know if you have done holidays yet but those hrs will be very long with 3 kids and they will be constantly looking for snacks and food all day,have a good think about charging 60 per day as at least 20 of that is going to go on extra snacks and food,you dont want to be coming back on here in august and finding it very hard to manage on the money

re... : going rate           reply
17/05/2014 08:46 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thank you for your feed back, much appreciated.. Turns out she gave the job to someone else, I´ll just keep looking

16/05/2014 09:50 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
That where I think the issue is....parents expect when school hours a cheaper rate than holiday time but if u are on call if one sick either then id work it as you would as if u the three of them all day...during hols youv three of them but wud sav on fuel but then again trips here n there n any summer camps.....have u a price in mind your happy to work for....

30/05/2014 14:45 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi there
I may be available to help you if you would like to pm me we can discuss this further.

going rate           reply
14/05/2014 14:45 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Kildare)
Can I just ask how much people charge to mind 3 kids one 15 month old and 2 school going were I have to do 2 pick ups at different times where the school is about 10-15 min drive.. This will be in my own home, thanks

16/05/2014 09:58 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I´d be happy with 60 a day for the 3 of them during the hols, I would be giving them their lunch, dinner, and snacks,and taking them on trips out.. Park etc... I understand it´s hard for working parents too, so I think 60e is a good rate for 3 Kids..

22/09/2014 21:53 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hello, I would like to apply for minding your little boy. Please let me know if the position is still available. Regards pamela.

30/05/2014 17:28 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Who Keeley??

30/05/2014 11:44 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi.. I´m actually living in Enfield, sorry..

15/05/2014 18:00 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
hi thought someone else might answer you but id price it at €80 a day (but in my area I prob wouldnt get the job)...ud get €45 or near for baby on its own....plus uv the school collections..plus your without work two day...plus three kids is hard going even if they good....what is happening for the full holidays days....

15/05/2014 18:07 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thanks for reply.. I will have them all day from 8.30_5.30 Mon Wed on school hols

15/05/2014 18:07 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Thanks for reply.. I will have them all day from 8.30_5.30 Mon Wed on school hols

14/05/2014 15:43 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Have parents given any idea of what they offering....often asking them can be helpful in that you can just agree with them if your happy.
What are the hours and is it five days a week.

14/05/2014 16:19 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
They have asked me what my rate is.. It´s monday to Wed, the baby will be from8.30_5.30, Iv a pick up at 12.15 then again at 2 pm until 5.30pm

30/05/2014 09:11 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hello, are you still looking for a job? If so where about? I,m looking for a full time person to look after my now 7 month baby boy. It would be from sept. for a least 1 year. In Lucan area. Let me know if you,re interested. Thanks

16/05/2014 16:18 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
yikes, my rate dont include food at all...all parents bring their bags packed with whatever they want them to have all day...some eat like horses and other only graze if you know what I mean...some of them organic or goats yogurts, cheeses etc that i see the kids bringing are expensive...plus as parents bring all food very handy if registered no HACCP or menu planning etc required....
However if you happy with 60 and want the job then go for it...i personally have a saturday child and had to go with what the mum offered, would have preferred more but it fitted into my lifestyle....

discussion forum terms & conditions

;