Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

experienced childminder available part time

re : experienced childminder available part time           reply
16/12/2015 15:36 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I live in Caherconlish, and am looking for someone for three afternoons a week incl a school pick up on Fridays at 1.40. Are you available? Times would be 2.15 to 6,Wed and Thurs , and then the school pick up on Fri til 4.30.
Regards,
Helen.

re... : experienced childminder available part time           reply
12/10/2015 07:54 - Limerick County Childminders
Sorry Deirdre I just saw this now, but I will have to decline as its too far out for me I hope you find someone soon.

15/10/2015 11:40 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi myself and my husband work shift work so we would need someone to start at 06:30 to 19:30 for 2 days a week at our house. As my husband works nights there may also be a requirement to work additional day every second month for 8 hours. We have 2 children a boy who is 3 and a girl who is 5. In total a maximum of 20 hours per week. We would need someone to drop and pick them up from school which is only 5 minutes from our house. We are living in the clarina/ ballybrown area of co limerick. Also need someone to arrange dinners for the children and help with any homework requirements. If this suits you I would be grateful if you could message me with any additional questions or queries u may have.
Regards Edel.

21/09/2015 17:44 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi- what area of Limerick are you in, would you be interested in varied hours averaging 15 per week, in rathkeale area? Some early 6am starts and some hours till late evening 11pm? (Shift work!) can be very short working days though - between 4/8 hour days
Donna

06/12/2015 10:22 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi, I live in Caherconlish and need someone to mind 2 children, three afternoons per week please, starting now or after Christmas.

experienced childminder available part time           reply
20/09/2015 21:04 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi I am an experienced mother and childminder available for part time childminding, I have my own transport, full clean licence garda vetted, and qualified in childcare, please pm for very reasonable rates and futher information.

08/11/2015 18:02 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi i am just wondering if ure still looking for work. Im in caherconlish and need help part time with my children
Regards,
Grace

16/12/2015 15:15 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi are u available in Caherconlish as well?? I have 3 kids, 2 going to school, i am looking for someone immediately. What would be ur availability and rates please, thanks Lucy???

24/09/2015 19:47 - Limerick County Childminders
Looking for someone to collect to boys from Manister National School mind in own home from 3 to 6 supervise homework and prepare dinner Mon to Friday. Is this something which might interest you.

09/12/2015 18:38 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Helen,
would you be able to do me 2-3 times a week let say from 1-6?? need someone urgently for next 3 weeks

16/12/2015 14:42 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi Helen I´m fully booked apologies

20/10/2015 14:37 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi and thanks for the enquiry but unfortunately it would be too far from my side of the city, hope you get someone soon!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;