Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

enrollment

re : enrollment           reply
30/01/2010 16:26 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
u will have to enrole your children into Montessori or a playgroup for the 2 months as the schools over here close for the summer at the end of June ... hope this helps....other than that you would have to attend summer camps but they don´t start till July ...

re... : enrollment SUMMER CAMPS DUBLIN-4           reply
30/01/2010 19:55 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Hi Deborah,
Thank you very much for your information. Do you know if there are some summer schools in dublin-4? Or do you know how can I get the information. In Spain there are schools that run summer camps. Is there the same in Ireland? Thanks again.

Eva Romero

enrollment           reply
29/01/2010 15:17 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Dear Sir/Madam,

I´m Eva Romero. I´m an Spanish teacher. My husband is businessman. We have two daughters aged 11 and 8 years old. We will come to Dublin on June and July in order to learn English. Our daugthers are attending a Montessori school in Girona. We would like to know if it is possible to enroll them in a private or national school in June or July. We will be grateful if you give some information about it. Or if you know some summer school (not language school) that can be suitetable for them. We will live in Dublin-4.

Thank you very much.
Best Regards.

Eva Romero

discussion forum terms & conditions

;