Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

car insurance

re : car insurance           reply
18/05/2015 20:52 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
You have to call kiddsinsurances.ie. they have agreement with allianz to do car insurance for childminders.

re : car insurance           reply
18/05/2015 06:47 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
..there is 2 ways to manage it...one you say u carrying cmed kids going about your day to day business and if you do sch runs it falls into this, this costs approx. €50 to €100, you´ll hav cmer down in your Occupation... .however if you specify you doing school runs, youll be told you need class II which costs €300 extra for me. Most cmers paying approx 800 but you´ll get quotes over 1k...I pay class lI as not take any chances not being covered...childminding Ireland n my ccc offer no advice as it´s my business to be cocovered...AXA Allianz kidd are ones to try...123 ring them but iv found staff not knowledge about cming
House insurance is same problem, companies won´t quote if u running a cming business from home...ones that do are outrageous, I´m up AT €900

car insurance           reply
17/05/2015 20:35 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Kildare)
Hi can somebody give me some information on car insurance.
I am with its 4women.ie and they won´t insure me to carry the children that I mind.I need to change my insurance. Who does childminder insurance and will it cost a lot.
Regards Kate.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;