Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

available for montessori job or childcare

available for montessori job or childcare           reply
19/05/2011 15:13 - Pre-school / Montessori (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I’m Sarah. I am from Sutton, I am 22 and I am Qualified in Childcare FETAC level 5 and Montessori FETAC level 6. I am have a basic first aid Certificate, Garda Clearance and basic sign language Certificate.

Since finishing college in May I have worked for a lovely family in Bayside, for the three summer months, there were 2 children one girl aged 4 and a little boy aged 23 months. On finishing the job in Bayside, I worked for a family in Malahide. I worked Monday to Friday. There were four children in the family 2 boys aged 13weeks and 18 months and two girls aged 5 and 6. I worked with this family for a year and finished up to go on maternity leave. My Daughter is now nearly 5 months and I would be looking for preferably part-time work but would defiantly consider full time or any position available.

I also haved regular babysitting jobs and also take some children on odd days. As part of my College course I also have work experience in a Montessori. For my work experience I worked 2 days a week, in a lovely Montessori, I also worked any midterm breaks or block weeks that were needed. For the summer of 2008 I worked in Giraffe Childcare Centre.

Many excellent written references, but as I don’t have a scanner I cannot send them via email. If you are interested I can arrange to get copies for you also any of the families I work with have no problem with you contacting them.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Thanks,
Sarah.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;