Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

UCD Psychology Study- would your child like to do science from home? Participate in this study to receive a FREE 5 euro National Book Token

UCD Psychology Study- would your child like to do science from home? Participate in this study to receive a FREE 5 euro National Book Token           reply
04/04/2021 17:20 - Afterschool Activities
-----------------------------------
As part of my Masters in Psychological Science, I am conducting research alongside Dr. Laura Taylor and the HelpingKids! research team at the UCD School of Psychology. Our study aims to investigate how and when primary school children in the Republic of Ireland develop an awareness of socially relevant groups (e.g. Travellers, refugees, children with ASD) and the influence of this awareness on their intergroup attitudes and prosocial behaviours.

If anyone has a child (aged 6-12) who would be interested in playing a series of games during a 15-minute Zoom session, please follow the below link to our Consent Form for more information and to schedule a Zoom meeting with one of our experimenters:

https://ucdpsychology.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5vtONSWthCatlc1

All children who participate will receive a €5 National Book Token and an ´Honorary Child Scientist´ certificate for their hard work!

If anyone has any further questions or wishes to find out more, please feel free to contact me here or to send me an email at:
dearbhaile.counihan@ucdconnect.ie
Please consider sharing this post with anyone whose kids might also be interested, thanks a million!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
poster 2.jpg