Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Tutors needed for Junior cert online tutoring

Tutors needed for Junior cert online tutoring           reply
03/08/2022 19:21 - Special Needs (Locality: Kilkenny)
-----------------------------------
Hi My son has been granted 7 hrs per week home tutition grant with Dept of Ed. He will be going into JC in Sept but unfortunately is not well enough yet to return to the school setting. Tutors must be teaching council registered as per conditions on grant. My son really wants to sit his JC and will need help in doing this. Irish English Math Geog History science and technology. Are there any tutors that could guide him in coming months on what to learn /focus on for achieving his exams. He is a very clever and quiet 15 yr old. Any help greatly appreciated. Has studied and done all exams from home since covid Christmas 2020, with help from his school. Thanks

re : Tutors needed for Junior cert online tutoring           reply
08/08/2022 13:09 - Special Needs
Dear Marie,
I hope you are good. I am an Irish language teacher. I run my own grinds school called An Teanga Bheo. I have been teaching Irish since 2004 (in the Gaeltacht and in mainstream education). I have been teaching in my current capacity as a grinds teacher since 2012.
I worked four hours last year with the department teaching a leaving cert student. As I teach grinds in the evening, I generally taught her in the mornings. I really enjoyed the classes with her and it is something I would love to do again.
I have corrected the Junior Cert state exams for over 10 years. As you may be aware the Junior Cert Irish course is in it´s infancy. It is a fair course though.
Please ring me on my work number which is: 085 8512688 or for any reason I do not answer that my personal number is: 087 9849034.
Is mise le meas, Órla Slack

re : Tutors needed for Junior cert online tutoring           reply
11/08/2022 02:35 - Special Needs
I hope you´re doing well. I teach the Irish language. An Teanga Bheo is the name of my own grinds school, which I run. Since 2004, I have taught Irish (in the Gaeltacht and in mainstream education). Since 2012, I´ve been a grinds teacher, which is what I do now[size=1][url=https://drift-boss.io]drift boss[/url][/size]

discussion forum terms & conditions

;