Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Too much or Too little

re... : Too much or Too little           reply
18/02/2015 21:10 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi thanks for the advice that makes sense! I will be registered and have my insurance and declaring my income. I´d like to do everything by the book. It is hard starting up but i will get there. Just need to get my head around it all. Thanks again for the advice much appreciated

Too much or Too little           reply
15/02/2015 19:47 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi all,
I was just looking for any thoughts you might have on this...
I am hoping to be up and running from the summer and minding children from my own home. I am looking to mind 3 or maybe 4 children max and was hoping that by offering affordable childcare id have more intrest from parents. I was thinking 150euro a week full time. Do you think that this is too much or too little?

re : Too much or Too little           reply
16/02/2015 01:18 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
it would normally be 5 euro per hour for 1 child.so 8 hours would be 40 a day.you could offer a discount on that price. say 180 a week and if you have siblings they would be 8 euro per hour and again offer a discount.

16/02/2015 10:19 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
When u say up n running, ru going to be a notified or registered cm declaring your income with appropiate insurances or a private arrangement.., a notified cm can only mind 3 preschoolers, however you can register for 5 to tulsa and be open to inspections unannounced....
id be careful charging a weekly rate as some parents looking for say 7am to 7pm...Id charge by the hour, do a daily rate n then discount, if you wish, for 5 days...I also dont offer any food...
Hopefully your not sitting there thinking, as I know society is in generally, 150 by 3 kids is 450, great, brillant if 4 kids by 150 is 600...unfort the reality is not that way what with hols, bank hols, sibling discount, days off....and a long day with 3 kids 5 days a week I can only imagine is draining, I finish at 4pm but i do offer a 4pm to 7pm for winter months but this is for different families to day families...best of luck with it...

19/02/2015 07:50 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Your ccc should be a great help...Its daunting at the start but you´ll get there n be delighted..ill send u a pm during the day...

discussion forum terms & conditions

;