Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Temporary Child care (4days)

re... : Temporary Child care (4days)           reply
21/06/2016 17:12 - Ask Mother Hen
-----------------------------------
Try Dublin county childcare committe also for registered childminders and Facebook pages in your area. A national school teacher or student might be interested also as on holidays.

re : Temporary Child care (4days)           reply
21/06/2016 12:19 - Ask Mother Hen
where are you located!?

21/06/2016 13:04 - Ask Mother Hen
Ok I don´t know anyone over that way
Maybe pop an advert in the "Dublin" section?
Also try "mindme.ie" and childminding Ireland
Might get someone who has the kids they mind that are on holiday

Temporary Child care (4days)           reply
21/06/2016 11:26 - Ask Mother Hen (Locality: Dublin South)
My mother is currently minding my children, however she needs to go away for a few days at the start of July (5th - 8th). I have just started a new job having been rearing the children for the past 2.5 years and have only moved back to Ireland. I need to leave the house at 7am and wouldn´t be able to get back until 6pm. Are there any agencies or resources for temporary childminding cover in south Dublin? Really in a pickle. The children are 5, 2.5 and 6 months.

22/06/2016 19:47 - Ask Mother Hen
Karl, I sympathise with your situation but it would be illegal for her to hire you X
You could try cutting grass for people or cleaning cars
There´s a kid (16-17) around here who does it and he get great money out of it X
Fair play to you though xx

21/06/2016 16:03 - Ask Mother Hen
Hi there
I have my fetac level 6 in ecce and montessori. Currently working full time with a family but finishing up this week so will be free that week if your still looking for someone ? I´m currently minding an 8,5 and 2 year old full time since January .
My number is 083-807-1102 and name is tara if you need me don´t hesitate to contact me .
Kind regards
Tara D

22/06/2016 18:43 - Ask Mother Hen
Hello my name is karl and I´m a 15 year old boy and I am just finished my Junior certificate and my dad recently walk out on my mother,my 3 siblings and i. I am currently looking for a job to help my mam out and give every penny to here I have babysitter for my mother and my aunties and even a stranger I baby sit a lot so I´m just wondering if I am suitable for this job

22/06/2016 20:59 - Ask Mother Hen
Hi,
I saw your ad on school days looking for 4 days of childminding cover. I am a mum of 2 young children (a boy who is 1 and a little girl of a month) and live just down the road behind Marley Park. I have several years of experience and would be happy to mind your children in my house or yours along with my children.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Kindest regards
Dawn

21/06/2016 13:01 - Ask Mother Hen
Hi,
We live in Sandyford

22/06/2016 20:15 - Ask Mother Hen
Hi, I´m fully qualified, fetac level 6- I have worked in all areas of childcare over the years from nannying, crèches to maternity nursing. I´m currently on maternity leave but I´d be happy to do this when it´s just a few days.
Pm me if interested
Regards
Emma

discussion forum terms & conditions

;