Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking childminder for our own home

re : Seeking childminder for our own home           reply
01/09/2014 17:05 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Eileen I have fifteen years experience in childcare I have cared for children from the ages of four months up to eleven years I have a diploma in childcare and child phycology and playgroup I have recently finished with a family where I worked for four years here I did school runs and the various needs of the children there were four children in this family I have excellent references if interested in meeting me ; my mobile number is 087 9752678 thanking you regards Eileen .

Seeking childminder for our own home           reply
30/08/2014 14:32 - Clare Childminders
We are looking for someone to come to our home in Clarecastle to mind our 3 children. 5year old boy, who as just started school, 3 year old boy and 6month old girl. I will be returning to work from maternity leave at the beginning of December and would like to start someone a couple of weeks prior to this. We would need some one from 7.30-4.00/4.30 approx Monday to Friday. We would need our eldest to be brought to and collected from school each day. Let me know if this interests you.
Áine and Stephen

re : Seeking childminder for our own home           reply
01/09/2014 17:05 - Clare Childminders
Hi my name is Eileen I have fifteen years experience in childcare I have cared for children from the ages of four months up to eleven years I have a diploma in childcare and child phycology and playgroup I have recently finished with a family where I worked for four years here I did school runs and the various needs of the children there were four children in this family I have excellent references if interested in meeting me ; my mobile number is 087 9752678 thanking you regards Eileen .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;