Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking Primary School Principals: Valuable Insights for Innovative Project

Seeking Primary School Principals: Valuable Insights for Innovative Project           reply
13/06/2023 12:38 - Miscellaneous
-----------------------------------
Dear Primary School Principals,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Aisling Walsh, and I am a primary school teacher from Limerick.
I am reaching out to principals of Irish primary schools, as I am embarking on an important project that could greatly benefit from your invaluable insights and expertise.

I am thrilled to be involved in an exciting project at Munster Technological University (formerly CIT), where I am developing an innovative app called SubConnect. The aim of SubConnect is to revolutionise the process of connecting schools with substitute teachers, providing a more efficient and seamless experience. To ensure the app meets the unique needs of all primary schools, I am eager to gather feedback and perspectives directly from principals like yourselves.

As leaders in primary education, your experiences and challenges in securing substitute teachers are invaluable. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to have a quick chat with you, either through Zoom or in person, at your convenience over the next few weeks. By engaging in these conversations, I aim to gain a deeper understanding of your specific requirements, pain points, and any hurdles you encounter in the substitute teacher hiring process. Your insights will play a crucial role in shaping the development of SubConnect, ensuring it effectively addresses the needs of Irish primary schools.

If you are interested in participating in these conversations, I kindly request that you contact me directly at 085-2197319 or via email at ais.walsh11@gmail.com. I am flexible and committed to working with your busy schedules to find a time that suits you best.

Your expertise and input are highly valued, and I assure you that your participation will make a significant impact on the success of this project. Your valuable insights will contribute to the creation of an app that will benefit all primary schools and streamline the substitute teacher hiring process.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I eagerly await the opportunity to engage with principals and gain valuable insights.

Best regards,

Aisling Walsh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;