Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

School drop off/collection needed D.9 from September

School drop off/collection needed D.9 from September           reply
11/02/2023 21:53 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
SCHOOL DROP OFF AND PICK UP REQUIRED ST PATS BNS DRUMCONDRA.

I am looking for someone who can do the school run for my son who starts Junior Infants in St. Pats BNS in late August/September. Ideally looking for someone who’s son goes there and parent would be going to the school anyway each day.

Would need you to drop him to school (I can drop him to your house for 8am) and would need you to collect him and either drop him to his current minders house afterwards in Dublin 11 (she doesn’t drive) or mind him until i can collect him which would be until 4.15pm Mon-Weds & until 3.15pm Thurs-Fri.

If interested comment below and I will message you.
Thanks a million.

School drop off/collection needed D.9 from September           reply
11/02/2023 21:54 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
SCHOOL DROP OFF AND PICK UP REQUIRED ST PATS BNS DRUMCONDRA.

I am looking for someone who can do the school run for my son who starts Junior Infants in St. Pats BNS in late August/September. Ideally looking for someone who’s son goes there and parent would be going to the school anyway each day.

Would need you to drop him to school (I can drop him to your house for 8am) and would need you to collect him and either drop him to his current minders house afterwards in Dublin 11 (she doesn’t drive) or mind him until i can collect him which would be until 4.15pm Mon-Weds & until 3.15pm Thurs-Fri.

If interested comment below and I will message you.
Thanks a million.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;