Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Question to limerick Childminders

Question to limerick Childminders           reply
26/09/2014 20:04 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Limerick)
-----------------------------------
Hi, I just want to ask other childminders a few questions. Basically I have my house ready to start childminding in my own home. I live in the country but am 4 minutes drive into the city suburbs in limerick- so I am offering parents the best of both worlds. I have a playroom, sleep room and plenty of space indoors. I have a large garden with outdoor toys.I am very honest and friendly to parents and I am offering really affordable rates. My home is clean and decorated, my garden is tidy.
So I just find I just dont seem to be getting any work. Parents dont seem to want dogs near their children and there is a quiet dog next door that comes into our garden.
So what I need to know is - do other childminders find parents very fussy? Or are all your houses and gardens perfect - I would appreciate any advice. Thanks - Mary.

re... : Question to limerick Childminders           reply
30/09/2014 19:29 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi Laura, I am in Mungret Co Limerick.

re : Question to limerick Childminders           reply
27/09/2014 05:15 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I would immed block off the next doors dog....people are wary of dogs. If anyone asks re pets...no...
once you get one child, word will spread....have you advertised?
my house n garden is clean, tidy, safe n secure, most parents will look for this. I turn away work due to low rates....how do you know your rates r appropriate, its very often money that is a decider if everything else pans out.

re : Question to limerick Childminders           reply
29/09/2014 14:48 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
hi there where in Limerick are u located ive a 15week old due back to work mid-november drop me a pm if ud like a chat or interested in minding him im based in old cork road area of the city

discussion forum terms & conditions

;