Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Childminder Available Castleknock

Qualified Childminder Available Castleknock           reply
15/05/2023 12:02 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
As a mother of two children, a six-year-old boy, and an almost 2 year-old girl, I have such passion for the early years and supporting children to learn, grow, and develop at their own pace doing things they love. I am caring, compassionate, and fun-loving and have all the skills and knowledge required to support children and their families during their early childhood journey.

I am originally a Montessori Teacher but have spent the last 17 years lecturing in Montessori Education and Early Years to 3rd level students. I taught in London in an International Montessori College, training adult learners to be Montessori Educators.
I also worked in Belgium teaching English to adults.

While living in Luxembourg I worked in an international Montessori school, working with three to five-year-olds. I have also worked with all age groups in several Creche and Montessori’s in Dublin where I met the needs of each child in my care through a range of suitable activities and experiences.

I hold a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Early Years, a Montessori Diploma, and I am certified in An Introduction to Children First by Tusla and First Aid.

I am fully garda vetted and available full time to care for children in my own home which is smoke free.

re : Qualified Childminder Available Castleknock           reply
02/06/2023 03:59 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there, I am looking for someone to mind my 18 month old 3 days a week (wed-fri) 7.30 to 4 30. Would these hours suit you?

06/06/2023 07:34 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Suzie,
I hope you are well. I live in Carpenterstown and have 2 little boys ages 3 and a half and 20months. We are looking for a full time childminder and I wondered if you were still available.
The 3 year old is in okay school locally in the mornings and the 20month old will be starting there in January.
It would be great to chat if you are interested.
Kind Regards,
Marie

07/06/2023 20:24 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Suzie,
I hope you are well. I live in Carpenterstown and have 2 little boys ages 3 and a half and 20months. We are looking for a full time childminder and I wondered if you were still available.
The 3 year old is in okay school locally in the mornings and the 20month old will be starting there in January.
It would be great to chat if you are interested.
Kind Regards,
Marie

re... : Qualified Childminder Available Castleknock           reply
08/06/2023 21:09 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Marie,
Thanks for your message and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately I wouldn´t have space to care for your two children as I only have availability for one child from September. I really hope you manage to find a carer who meets your needs.
Best wishes,
Suzie

re... : Qualified Childminder Available Castleknock           reply
08/06/2023 21:11 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Ciara,
Thanks for your message. Yes, I would possibly have availability for September. If you would like to PM me we could have a chat in more detail about what you are looking for.
Best wishes,
Suzie

23/07/2023 09:32 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Suzie,
I´m wondering if you might have a place available for my four year old daughter. She attends playschool in Laurel lodge currently and we would need childcare from 12-5:30 Monday to Thursday.
Thank you!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;