Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Primary Teacher available for July Provision Dublin 6w (and surrounding areas)

Primary Teacher available for July Provision Dublin 6w (and surrounding areas)           reply
04/02/2017 14:57 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am a primary school teacher based in Dublin 6w.

I have experience as both a mainstream and resource/learning support teacher. I have worked with children with ASD in both settings. I have taught children with ASD in a mainstream setting and also with children integrated into mainstream from an ASD.

I also have some experience in an ASD school in D24.

I worked as a JP tutor last summer and enjoyed the experience.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any queries and to discuss if I would be a possible/suitable match for your child.

re : Primary Teacher available for July Provision Dublin 6w (and surrounding areas)           reply
20/04/2017 19:01 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi, we are looking for someone to tutor our son Charlie for July Provision. He´s 9yrs old and has asd and adhd. He´s in 3rd class mainstream and is doing great. We live in the walkinstown area. If you are available and interested, can you please call me, as we want to get the paperwork through ASAP. Many thanks, Teresa 089 411 7886.

re : Primary Teacher available for July Provision Dublin 6w (and surrounding areas)           reply
18/05/2017 13:14 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
hello, are you still available? my boy is senior infant and has mild ASD. we are at clogher rd, dublin 12. please reply to constantine464@gmail.com

22/05/2017 15:23 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi still ur are available can u call 0863465302
thanks

08/06/2017 16:01 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi
If you are available please pm me.
Kind regards
Karen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;