Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Primary School Teacher required for one to one.

Primary School Teacher required for one to one.           reply
23/06/2016 19:57 - Special Needs (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Primary school Teacher required for two hours a week in D24 area to give additional support in English and Maths to nine year old boy who just completed Second Class. Preferably experienced in one to one teaching with the current syllabus. Must be registered with the teaching council and be Garda vetted.

Please pm for further details if interested.

Thanks
Aisling

re : Primary School Teacher required for one to one.           reply
27/07/2016 21:34 - Special Needs
Hi I´m orlaith aged 31 with 9 years experience and have just completed july provision with a child with ASD. I live on the navan road so quite close to d24. I can forward my CV if you want.
Thanks

re : Primary School Teacher required for one to one.           reply
26/07/2016 14:52 - Special Needs
Hi there,
My name is Ciara Swanton. I am a 24 year old primary school teacher. I am teaching in Ratoath Co.Meath but living in Dublin and have my own car. Last year I worked in Learning Support where I worked both one on one and in small groups with a mix of children from the ages of 5-10, in English and Maths specifically. This children had a range of learning difficulties and special educational needs. Through my year in learning support I discovered a range of programs and strategies which I would definitely say I am skilled in at this stage. Please let me know if you could consider me for the advertised grinds, and if you have any questions you would like to ask me. I am fully registered with the teaching council and have up to date garda vetting.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Ciara Swanton

discussion forum terms & conditions

;