Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder available South dublin and surrounding areas

Part time childminder available South dublin and surrounding areas           reply
10/07/2020 12:20 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello! My name is Rachel. I am studying to be a pediatric doctor and will hope to be qualified in a few years. I have been childminding for almost 10 years now and hope to find another family to integrate into. I will be taking part in e-learning classes for the foreseeable future and therefore I am available to work at your convenience.

My home house is in Ballsbridge but my siblings live in Bray, Drumcondra and Harolds cross, so them areas are also suitable to travel to. I have almost 10-years experience childminding. I am a non-driver, non-smoker, first aid certified and, I have lots of experience with patient care and patient handling. Lots of references upon request.

Please don´t hesitate to contact me for a chat! Looking forward to hearing from you! Rach :)

re : Part time childminder available South dublin and surrounding areas           reply
21/07/2020 14:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Rach,
we have 3 school going boys, 11, 9 and 5.5 ! we live in Ballinteer and would need 22 hours approx per week
if of interest, would love to chat...
Michael

discussion forum terms & conditions

;