Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Navan Childminder Available

Navan Childminder Available           reply
12/09/2018 16:40 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Everyone
My name is Monica and I live in Athlumney. I am available to help out with childminding or school runs. I have a number of years experience childminding in my own home and can provide references from previous parents of children that i have looked after. PM me with some details and contact number and we can arrange to have a chat.

re : Navan Childminder Available           reply
07/11/2018 14:02 - Meath Childminders
Hi,
I will be looking for a childminder for my 6 month old son, full time, from 7th January 2018. There will also be some days required in November and December. Does this sound like something that would work for you? I am a Primary School teacher in Navan, and would be dropping the baby off at 8am approx each morning, for pick up between 4-5pm.
I would not require childminding during school holidays, but would be giving notice for these.
Please let me know if this would suit you,
Megan Heffernan

re... : Navan Childminder Available           reply
07/11/2018 16:38 - Meath Childminders
Hi Megan
Yes, that sounds very interesting. I was looking after another teachers children but unfortunately they moved down to Cork in September. Why don’t you give me a call and you can drop over for a coffee and a chat. I live in The Green, Castleview, Athlumney. My number is 087 2511059.
Monica

discussion forum terms & conditions

;