Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny Childminder needed for cheerful 18 month old baby boy in Dalkey

Nanny Childminder needed for cheerful 18 month old baby boy in Dalkey           reply
26/04/2021 23:45 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a minder for an 18 month old boy from June, relatively flexible on start date. Looking for 3/4 days a week from 9-4/4:30. 3 days per week over the summer and 4 days from September on. Happy to discuss exact times and days with the childminder. Open to our house or a minder’s house. We live in Dalkey. If it’s the childminder’s house we’d ideally like it to be within walking distance to us.

re : Nanny Childminder needed for cheerful 18 month old baby boy in Dalkey           reply
27/04/2021 15:55 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
How are you? If you´re still looking for a childminder, I am based in Dalkey! I have 5+ years of experience, and am fully garda vetted. My number is 0857477550 if you wish to get in contact, or have any questions. Thanks a mil,
Ellen

re : Nanny Childminder needed for cheerful 18 month old baby boy in Dalkey           reply
09/05/2021 19:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, my name is Megan, I am 23 and currently finishing my final year of university, I am just enquiring about the childminding job you recently posted. I have previous experience in babysitting and childminding kids from 1-10 years old, before and throughout the lockdown. I have experience working in sharavogue creche in Glenageary and can provide references if needed. I live in cabinteely way and have a full drivers license. I am active and would love to take her out to the park etc. and I enjoy working with kids of all ages. Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Kind regards,
Megan Drea.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;