Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Minder required for School Holidays mornings Dublin 15

Minder required for School Holidays mornings Dublin 15           reply
08/04/2021 10:54 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am looking for someone to mind my three children ages 9,7 and 5 mornings from 9am-1pm during the July and August school holidays.

Minding either in their home or mine whichever is more convenient. May suit someone who minds teachers children or a student looking for summer work.

Carpenterstown area.

Thanks! Square 1

re : Minder required for School Holidays mornings Dublin 15           reply
16/04/2021 12:53 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi all,
We are looking for someone to come to our home now. Unfortunately I am not able to edit the post but if you think mornings might suit you, or a student you know please send on my details. Many thanks!

19/04/2021 11:59 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello. Mature 3 years experienced childminder with Irish references, Garda Vetted, First AID trained, non-smoker Living in Dublin 7, available to get by bus. Kind and reliable person, who may build friendly relationship with children. I can help with homework, do cooking, bring to activities. Thanks Tatiana 0892077689

04/05/2021 15:57 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello, my name is Cyrina Kelly and I would be really interested in taking this position. I have over 4 years experience working with children. I have a level 8 Bachelor Honours Degree in early childhood care and education. I currently work in a Naíonra but will be off during the summer as I work term time. I am look forward to hearing back from you and if you need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
Cyrina Kelly.

04/05/2021 15:57 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello, my name is Cyrina Kelly and I would be really interested in taking this position. I have over 4 years experience working with children. I have a level 8 Bachelor Honours Degree in early childhood care and education. I currently work in a Naíonra but will be off during the summer as I work term time. I am look forward to hearing back from you and if you need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
Cyrina Kelly.

04/05/2021 16:06 - Dublin West Childminders
pm sent

04/05/2021 16:09 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello. Mature 3 years experienced childminder with Irish references, Garda Vetted, First AID trained, non-smoker Living in Navan road D7 , available to get by bus. Kind and reliable person, who may build friendly relationship with children. I can help with homework, do cooking, bring to activities. Thanks Tatiana 0892077689

12/05/2021 09:32 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Everyone,
Thank you all so much for contacting me. This position has now been filled.
All the best

27/05/2021 17:14 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I would be interested in this position I live in the Dublin 15 area and have 3 daughters 15,10 and 5. I currently childminding term time. Contact me if interested.

27/05/2021 22:31 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello. Mature 3 years experienced childminder with Irish references, Garda Vetted, First AID trained, non-smoker Living in Navan road, available to get by bus. Kind and reliable person, who may build friendly relationship with children. I can help with homework, do cooking, bring to activities. Thanks Tatiana 0892077689

28/05/2021 14:44 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
My name is Eve Kilkenny. I’m 17 years old and have just finished up school for the summer so I am in Seek of a summer job. I am a hardworking and kind person who loves working with children. I have lots of experience babysitting. I am living in castleknock. I can send you on my CV.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Many thanks,
Eve Kilkenny
Evek10@icloud.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;