Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Maynooth Educate Together

Maynooth Educate Together           reply
24/02/2016 14:49 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures (Locality: Kildare)
-----------------------------------
Hi Everyone!
We moved to Maynooth last year and my little boy is due to start school in September. He has been offered a place in the Boy´s school and also in the Educate Together. We live close to the Educate Together and have 2 girls younger so having them all in the same school together would be great. The only thing is I have heard a few negative reports about the school. Does anyone have any experience with the Educate Together that could help me with my choice?
Thanks.

re : Maynooth Educate Together           reply
26/02/2016 16:22 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
My friends daughter went to educate together for the last few years of her primary school she said it was very odd in how they didn´t focus regular amounts of time on subjects and mainly did just maths and spent hardly any time on irish and other subjects so it is not as organized due to small numbers and seems to not be as academic as the boys school.On the other hand it is great to have a mixed school.The boys school has more of a schedule and so does the girls school .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;