Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for a primary school around Stillorgan, Kilmacud, Blackrock area

Looking for a primary school around Stillorgan, Kilmacud, Blackrock area           reply
23/03/2011 15:58 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We moved into the Stillorgan area a year ago and neither y husband or myself are from the area. Our son is 2 yrs and we need to enrole him into a primary school. Would anyone be able to recommend good primary schools around the area (Stillorgan, Kilmacud, Leapardstown, Blackrock)?

Thanks a million,

F

re : Looking for a primary school around Stillorgan, Kilmacud, Blackrock area           reply
25/03/2011 12:25 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
I would recommend St Laurences Boys National School in Kilmacud Stillorgan. very good. My 11 year is there and loves it, and my little boy is starting this year.

re : Looking for a primary school around Stillorgan, Kilmacud, Blackrock area           reply
25/03/2011 10:11 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Are you looking for a school of a particular religious ethos or of none?

24/03/2011 17:27 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Both Carysfort NS, Blackrock and Scoil Treasa in Mount Merrion are very good schools. I´m sure there are lots of other goods ones.
You´ll need to check with the schools as to their enrolment procedures as some only take names the year before the kids are due to start.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;