Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for a childminder to do School runs ( Ballyfermot and surrounding areas)

Looking for a childminder to do School runs ( Ballyfermot and surrounding areas)           reply
11/11/2020 14:33 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all, I am looking for someone extremely reliable and punctual to assist with dropping my son to school in the morning and also collecting him with an hour and half extra after school to supervise him doing his homework. He is 8 years old and in 2nd class. We currently live in the Ballyfermot area and we preferably want someone who lives in the area and drives ( desirable but not essential). We would require you to be Garda vetted and are hoping a monthly payment of €380 per month would be adequate as your hours of work will be an hour in the morning from collection to drop off and 2 hours in the afternoon between collection from school and drop off at our home. We are a loving family and our home is yours too, so you’ll be free to do as we do. I am currently working from home this position would start in January hopefully if restrictions are lifted.

re : Looking for a childminder to do School runs ( Ballyfermot and surrounding areas)           reply
11/11/2020 15:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello my name is Bernie Byrne I am a childminder from ballyfermot i am minding a 2 year old at the moment and I would really appreciate if you could call me on 0851797499. Thank you and I hope to hear back from you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;