Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for a childminder (Tues, Wed, Thurs) Summer Months Finglas

Looking for a childminder (Tues, Wed, Thurs) Summer Months Finglas           reply
24/05/2022 12:12 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Two kids aged 9 (girl) and 7 (boy) based in Finglas. 7 year old has high functioning ASD and is a happy boy, able to follow all directions and orders. I would like them minded in our home and brought to playground etc. You would just need transport to our home (which is beside a 40 bus stop, 10 mins walk from Luas Broombridge and 5 mins walk from Finglas village) as no collections are required and lots of amenities nearby including multiple parks. 8am to 3pm. Garda vetting is a must and references.

Looking for a childminder (Tues, Wed, Thurs) Summer Months Finglas           reply
24/05/2022 12:12 - Dublin North Childminders
Two kids aged 9 (girl) and 7 (boy) based in Finglas. 7 year old has high functioning ASD and is a happy boy, able to follow all directions and orders. I would like them minded in our home and brought to playground etc. You would just need transport to our home (which is beside a 40 bus stop, 10 mins walk from Luas Broombridge and 5 mins walk from Finglas village) as no collections are required and lots of amenities nearby including multiple parks. 8am to 3pm. Garda vetting is a must and references.

re : Looking for a childminder (Tues, Wed, Thurs) Summer Months Finglas           reply
26/05/2022 13:02 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello. I am mature 4 years experienced childminder with Irish references, Garda Vetted, First AID trained, fully vaccinated, non-smoker Living in Phibsboro D 7, available to get by bus. Kind and reliable person, who may build friendly relationship with children. I can help with homework, do cooking, bring to activities. |Working as a childminder on Monday and Friday and free at another days Thanks 0892077689

re : Looking for a childminder (Tues, Wed, Thurs) Summer Months Finglas           reply
08/06/2022 22:16 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi! I am a 24 year old part time SNA in Our Lady of Victories girls school on the Ballymun road. I also have experience working in OLV Boys school too. I am currently looking for summer work and seen that your looking for summer month childminding. I live in Glasnevin (Clonmel Road) and can drive! I would love to be considered when choosing someone to mind your children & also keep them busy during the summer. I am Garda vetted through my job and I can give you my bosses phone number for a reference! Thanks so much, Elle.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;