Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision westmeath/Longford

July Provision westmeath/Longford           reply
15/03/2016 16:13 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Westmeath)
-----------------------------------
Fully qualified primary school teacher with 4 years experience. ( westmeath Longford area). Currently a resource teacher teaching a variety of learning needs from autism, aspergers ADHD & mild learning difficulties. I have done July provision before.
Contact Sinead on 083 3065851

westmeath/Longford           reply
15/07/2017 12:00 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
We read your message on schooldays.ie and were wondering would you be interested in supporting a young adult with a mild intellectual disability.
My sister is 33 and is mildly autistic. Currently she has a student teacher with her for the Summer term and it´s working really well. They work together for 2-3 hours in afternoon/eve time (4-6pm). She needs a little help with certain skills e.g. cooking/baking, social skills, writing, art, walking together etc.
We are hoping to find someone like you who can help her progress and hopefully live independently. If you would like to think about it and then if you are interested you can email me any questions and your CV to mariaannmurtagh@yahoo.com
Rate 15.50 per hour, area Crookedwood/Collinstown
we are flexible with hours and pay and can suit you as we understand you will be working again shortly.
Many thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Maria Tallon

discussion forum terms & conditions

;