Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision Teacher Available in Dublin 15

July Provision Teacher Available in Dublin 15           reply
27/04/2018 13:57 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin West)
-----------------------------------
Primary School Teacher available for July Provision in Dublin 15. I have a car and can travel. 7 years experience and have taught a variety of class levels. Experience working in learning support also. I have been involved teaching with the July Provision programme for two years now. If you require any more information please message me. Many Thanks!

re : July Provision Teacher Available in Dublin 15           reply
29/04/2018 09:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Sinéad, not sure if my first message sent.. We are looking for a teacher to provide July Provision for our 6 year old son with ASD. He is verbal, in mainstream, no intellectual disabilities. We are flexible on dates/times, if you want to do it during August, in evenings etc. Please give me a buzz if you are interested. Of note we’re in Dublin 7, so nearby. Many thanks. Maria 087 2848507

30/04/2018 14:37 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
hi sinead, we´re also interested. we live in stoneybatter, have a seven year old with high functioning autism. we´re looking for someone to work on social skills with him, taking turns in conversation, listening, volume control, that kind of thing. last year his tutor brought him on lots of educational outings and he loved it so we´re hoping to do something like that again. we´re flexible about dates and times also. let me know if interested.
emer

30/04/2018 17:15 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
Sorry for this direct approach. We are based in Dublin 11
We are looking for a July Provision Tutor for our son aged 7 who is currently attending the ASD unit in mainstream school. He is high functional. He is currently focused on phonics and maths.
He has two weeks of july provision in the school, so we are looking for some one for the last weeks. We would like to develop more on his social skills and interactive communication skills.
He loves games and is a real lovable boy. If you might please interested and are garda vetted please let us know. If you can´t do you have any one in your contacts who are interested please let us know.
We are based in Dublin 11

re... : July Provision Teacher Available in Dublin 15           reply
01/05/2018 16:37 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Emer. If you want to private message me your number,I can contact you if that suits!
Thanks a mill !
Sinead

01/05/2019 19:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
PM sent

discussion forum terms & conditions

;