Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision

re... : July Provision           reply
14/05/2013 21:57 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hi Branne,
I just saw your post replying to Mark about relocating to NMF - if you are still available for July Provision can you please get in touch with contact details as we are looking for someone for our son. We are also based in Shannon. My email is suecorcoran@email.com
Thank you

July Provision           reply
08/05/2013 15:41 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Clare)
Looking for someone with experience with ASD for July provision in Shannon. Happy 6 year old boy, has difficulties communicating. He is somewhat verbal, but hard to under stand. He is powered by Duracell, loads of energy.

Last year the school did the july provision (Red Hill ASD School in Limerick) but it seems they are not doing it this year.

Not sure if we do it at our own house, or can he do it somewhere else with other kids etc. I don´t want to sit him in the corner with a colouring book!

pm for queries I suppose?

Thanks

Mark

re : July Provision           reply
13/05/2013 10:44 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi there,
I read your advertisement looking for a tutor for your 6 year old son. I am a fully qualified Primary school teacher. I have been teaching for almost 10 years. For the past 4 years, I have taught in Learning Support/Resource position - this involved the creation and implentation of IEPs for children with ASD, as well as a vast array of other needs. For the past 6 years, I have been doing July Provision with a child with Autism in Wicklow. This June, I will be re-locating to Co. Clare and will be located around the Newmarket-on-Fergus area.
If you would be interested in discussing July Provision further, please feel free to contact me.

re... : July Provision           reply
13/05/2013 11:48 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Thanks Branne, my wife met with someone over the weekend, so I think we´re covered.
Mark

discussion forum terms & conditions

;