Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Irish nurse/ childminder AVAILABLE

Irish nurse/ childminder AVAILABLE           reply
02/05/2021 11:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I’m a mature, Irish, very experienced Nurse, maternity Nurse and mum and I have been minding babies for many years.
I have superb references, Garda vetting, paediatric first aid and cpr. I’m a non smoker and I’m a driver with a full clean driving licence.
I advise parents on all aspects of childhood illnesses and emotional and physical development, teething, nappy rash, routine, weaning, sleep training etc.
I create a what’s app group with the 2 parents of the baby I mind sending photos, videos and updates of our day ( just to the parents) and I fill out a daily diary with important aspects of the day- nap times , bottles, meals, dirty nappies etc.
I do all bottle and food sterilisation and preparation. All home cooked meals.
Above all I adore babies and can guarantee superb standards of safety, hygiene and fun. I live in Foxrock. Availability: Mon- Thursday from beginning of August.
Many thanks

re : Irish nurse/ childminder AVAILABLE           reply
04/05/2021 10:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I´m a mother to a little boy who is 7.5 months. Living in Cabinteely with my husband and planning my return to work at the end of August. Your childcare experience, alongside your nursing background is a real comfort to a first time mum looking into Childcare options! Foxrock is just around the corner, so location wise it would be ideal for us.
I am due to return to work on the 30th August, however I´d be looking to settle Ralphie in a week or two beforehand if possible. I notice from your ad you have availability Mon- Thurs. We are looking for four day care 9-5pm, would Tues-Friday be an option for you ?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Amy

discussion forum terms & conditions

;