Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

How much to pay- triplets...

re... : How much to pay- triplets...           reply
15/05/2016 10:44 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Yes minimum wage applies, your employer etc and revenue allows €54 towards the fact you provide accommodation.
I´d say the best thing would be to have nannies who could overlap the busy times such as feeding and changing time or combination of a nanny and family help out at busy times or even bring one for walk/hr or two. Invest in a triple buggy and find a nanny who enjoys walks and playground/playgroup etc will be of huge benefit as she will not feel housebound.
Renting out your apartment separately would be an option to look at to offset cost of nannies.

How much to pay- triplets...           reply
14/05/2016 17:32 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I have a somewhat unusual situation, I am looking for someone to take care of 1 year old triplets. Firstly, is that even possible for one person to do? There is an apartment attached to our house, independent access, very high spec two bedrooms with all amenities, 1/2 hour walk to town. The childminder could have full use of this premises to live in. The hours would be three week days from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm. Weekend or evening babysitting on occasion if and when it suits both parties and separately paid.
Obviously this isn´t an arrangement that would suit everyone, but if I was to find someone it suited, what would an appropriate rate of pay be? Would it be a na any situation in which I would b an employer and the living arrangement would be taxable as benefit in kind? All assuming of course that one person would be capable of taking on three babies! Many thanks for any advice.

re : How much to pay- triplets...           reply
14/05/2016 20:17 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I´d love to call you to go through it with you!
One person CAN but I´d gladly direct you as to best procedure x

discussion forum terms & conditions

;