Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

How much for childminder south kildare

How much for childminder south kildare           reply
05/09/2017 23:06 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Kildare)
-----------------------------------
Hi. I´m looking to see how much I should expect to pay if I were to get a childminder. Our child will be 8 months old and would require about 40-45 hours a week. It´s our first child and we don´t know what to expect. The crèche is extremely good value but as we have no family support locally if the child was sick we would struggle to get out of work for a long time. Any advice or indication s of what to expect to pay before I contact anyone.

re : How much for childminder south kildare           reply
06/09/2017 00:23 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi where are you based. Im looking to childmind in my own home. I charge e5 per hour. Regards jacque

re... : How much for childminder south kildare           reply
07/09/2017 07:02 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Its approx €5 an hr but this would be for an insured childminders with standards in place such as first aid etc. Do check illness policies of childminders with space as if she is taking sick or very sick kids your baby/child will be exposed to as much if not more than the busy creche environment. A new thing is unregistered taking sick kids that creche have deemed too sick for them. Iv yet to meet/read a registered childminders offering this as too dangerous, a very sick child needs to home under watch of family.
Do discuss rates of the childminders and look at when you pay eg bank hols, etc as savings can be made.

07/09/2017 08:18 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Great thanks. Do you pay in advance usually?

07/09/2017 18:28 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Do whatever suits you both...some childminders might have strict rules re payment dates etc. Childminders often will work week without payment till last day worked but no more in case of non payment. Paying in advance is great for childminder but if cash and no receipt offered probably better weekly rather than monthly in advance in case relationship broke down suddenly.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;