Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home Tutor required Maynooth for Junior Cycle student

Home Tutor required Maynooth for Junior Cycle student           reply
11/11/2020 13:32 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Looking for a tutor for my 15 year old son with ASD. Main stream JC student but currently at home. Have Geography tutor already but looking for tutor for other subjects especially Science and Religion. He also has dyslexia and hypermobility syndrome.
Five hours of Department funded hours remaining. Very flexible with times and can work online. If you are interested, and can do some or all these hours, please message me. Tutor needs to be vetted, registered with Teaching Council and willing to fill out the form for Department of Education home tuition scheme.

re : Home Tutor required Maynooth for Junior Cycle student           reply
12/11/2020 23:31 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am replying to your ad seeking a home tutor for your son. I am a post-primary teacher teaching English and History with eight years experience. I am Garda Vetted and teaching council registered.
I am currently teaching two students through the Home Tutor scheme and am familiar with how it works. The method I use is online via a mixture of Skype (audio only) and Google Drive. This has been very successful so far and is a very efficient way of completing good lessons.
I am aware you mentioned Religion and Science specifically but if you require a teacher for English and/or History please let me know.
You can call me on 0860898390.
Thanks,
Anthony.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;