Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home Tutor Ballina

Home Tutor Ballina           reply
14/03/2016 19:07 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Mayo)
-----------------------------------
Fully qualified and garda vetted teacher available to provide home tuition to children aged 2.5-17 with Autism.

Will develop and implement a unique educational plan that includes evidenced based strategies to meet your child´s unique needs.

Have experience working with verbal and non-verbal children

Knowledgeable of and have some experience with ABA, PECS, TEACCH, and the use of various applications on the iPad

Friendly, down to earth person that you and your child will feel comfortable with

Reasonable rates available or fully qualified to provide home tuition under the Home Tuition Scheme provided by the Department of Education and Skills

re : Home Tutor Ballina           reply
17/03/2016 23:23 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi we live in Swinford our son is 11 non verbal boy are u still available for July ? Thanks

22/06/2016 15:44 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi
I am wondering if you would be available to give tuition for the July provision, we had a tutor arranged but that has fallen through. We are in BALLINA and we have a 6 year old girl with high functioning autism.
Thanks in advance

02/05/2017 23:46 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi I am looking for a July provision tutor for my 6 year old son whom has asd.Could you let me know if you are available as closing date is the 12 th MAy.Thanking you.My contact details are mcnultycarla@ymail.com and mobile is 087 9426160.Thanks Carla

05/05/2017 10:12 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
I am looking for a tutor for a 14 year old boy with high functioning Autism in the Ballaghaderreen area.
Would you be interested in this?

06/06/2017 11:26 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
hi we live in belmullet. i have a teenage austitic daughter who goes to mainstream.tutor i had signed up text me yesterday to say she cant do it this year. are u interested . many thanks . martina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
Home Tutor2.jpg