Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home Tutor (ABA) Required

Home Tutor (ABA) Required           reply
19/11/2014 23:25 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Home Tutor Required for a Child/Boy (3yrs & 8months) with ASD in North Dublin (Lusk) Area for afternoon home tuition.
Ideal tutor should have an ASD qualification, teaching qualification, experience in home tuition and preferably knowledge/experience in ‘Applied Behaviour Analysis’ (ABA).
Needed to start immediately please.

re : Home Tutor (ABA) Required           reply
21/11/2014 11:11 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Olvido. I´m Spanish and living in Dublin for nearly the past 8 years. Full time employee since
I have a degree on children care from collegue but not on special needs, however I´ve finished an ABA course the past July in Dublin which I would like to develop and put in practice by offering myself as volunteer. I´ve recently joined a group of parents with children with autism to work with diferent activities and I´d also like to volunteer and work one to one or smaller groups or volunteer as assistant for the tutors.
I am totally mindful of that you might be looking for someone with full autism experience which is totally understandable. In that case and if this wouldn´t be a problem for you or the tutor I would love to be the assisstant and acquire more experience .
Please let me send you my contact details and let me know if you need any other information or details odre33@hotmail.com
Best regards
Olvido

discussion forum terms & conditions

;