Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Ho much should I charge

re : Ho much should I charge           reply
01/09/2013 11:28 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
From what I read its €10 an hour in children´s own home (I only childmind in my own home), add hours up and add fuel costs. However one day a week, Id add a premium as your really knocking yourself the opportunity, should it arise, to work the other days.

re... : Ho much should I charge           reply
04/09/2013 06:55 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
its 10 an hour and a petrol allowence to

Ho much should I charge           reply
01/09/2013 11:00 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Tipperary)
Was wondering if someone could advise me please? How much per hour should I charge to look after 2 children ages 6 and 9. There are 2 pick ups from school. The hours start from 1.30 and finish between 5.30 and 6pm. First child is picked up at 1.30pm from school and the second child at 3pm. Children will be taken home and looked after in their own home until parents arrive home. Homework will be done with both children and their dinner made and given to them. This is one day a week. It would be 4 hours really. I also have to drive from my home which is 8 miles to the school and then another 6 miles to the children´s home. I would be grateful for some advice. Thank you.

Ho much should I charge           reply
01/09/2013 11:00 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Tipperary)
Was wondering if someone could advise me please? How much per hour should I charge to look after 2 children ages 6 and 9. There are 2 pick ups from school. The hours start from 1.30 and finish between 5.30 and 6pm. First child is picked up at 1.30pm from school and the second child at 3pm. Children will be taken home and looked after in their own home until parents arrive home. Homework will be done with both children and their dinner made and given to them. This is one day a week. It would be 4 hours really. I also have to drive from my home which is 8 miles to the school and then another 6 miles to the children´s home. I would be grateful for some advice. Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;