Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Help needed

Help needed           reply
30/03/2015 10:52 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Asked to mind 4 children. Dropped off at my house 7.30am breakfast supplied by me. Youngest child dropped to playschool 8.45 and collected at 11.45 other 3 children dropped to school at 9.05 and one collected at 1.45 the other two come home 2.45 I supply after school lunch for all four as well and snacks and drinks they get collected at 4.20 pm. This is 2 days a week and they pay me 25 euro for a bank holiday as I don´t have the children but up to now they have been taking holidays everytime it´s a bank holiday so I lose a weeks pay. Would have all 4 children from 7.30 am to 4.20 pm during school holidays. Please advise how much I should charge I am in Tallaght.

re : Help needed           reply
30/03/2015 15:44 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I would charge €11 an hr when uv four kids together strictly as only 2 days a week...Hav u added up food costs as that bill would add up..Iv only preschoolers so all food, drinks come in their bags..
I haven´t time to calculate rate but it´s 5€ one child, €8 for two, €10 for three...charge for playschool hrs aswell..
The wear n tear on your house, car is also a cost..

re : Help needed           reply
30/03/2015 11:46 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Are you minding them currently at the moment and have just started or you´ve just been asked and your looking to see what to charge? 4 kids like that is a lot of work particsrly with the different drop off and collections. I don´t supply goody kids come with their bad with everything they need for the day. I´m in the east too and I´d charge €80 approx for school day based on those times and requirements. For the summer it would be more as you have the children for 9 hrs

re... : Help needed           reply
03/04/2015 12:06 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
hi charlie how much are you paid for the 2 days.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;