Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Help in finding a good primary school in Celbridge or nearby areas

re : Help in finding a good primary school in Celbridge or nearby areas           reply
21/03/2007 19:17 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
Hi Newmom,

Moved last year to same area and we were very lucky to get our children into St. Finians in Newcastle. We are delighted with the school and find both the parents and staff really friendly. There are a few children who come from Hazelhatch.
Sorry don´t know about any of the schools in Celbridge or about ratings website for schools.

Good luck with your search.

Help in finding a good primary school in Celbridge or nearby areas           reply
22/01/2007 11:09 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Hi! We´ve moved recently to Hazelhatch, Celbridge. My daughter will be 4 yrs in May. I´ve been enquiring about primary schools here. All the good schools don´t have a place of her. NKETS has long waiting list, Primrose Hill NS prefers Church of Ireland kids,Aghard´s is not in the catchment area., St. Brigids is the only option & haven´t heard good reviews about it. Is it true that St Brigid´s has got neglected recently? How would I know that which school is good for her?

Is there any website where there are ratings of schools? That would be great help...

Any schools in the nearby area where we can apply?
Any suggestions would be wecome.

Thanks

re... : Help in finding a good primary school in Celbridge or nearby areas           reply
15/04/2007 09:21 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Hi, I think places would be a problem in most schools, although I don´t know if you are in their catchment area and in a new estate whether provision has to be made? Some children go to Ardclough or Straffan from Celbridge. My eldest goes to the Gaelscoil in Maynooth which I can´t praise highly enough but their are long waiting lists.

HTH

discussion forum terms & conditions

;