Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time position available

Full time position available           reply
05/06/2018 18:08 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hi if you would like your little one cared for in a kind and happy home setting, I have a full time position available! I am a mam of two myself, but also have 15 years experience caring for children of all ages from 0-12 years. I also am.insured, have several qualifications in childcare, first aid,special needs,childminding practice, etc.I´m also registered with childminding Ireland and the Limerick County Childcare.of you are interested in my service you can contact me on 0871422276. I´ll look forward to hearing from you!

re : Full time position available           reply
12/09/2018 19:53 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi there
I am looking for someone to collect two children 9 and 10 from ahane school during school term weeks only for 2-3 days per week to pick up 2.50 and mind in your house until 6pm. Is this something you could do? Denise

re : Full time position available           reply
12/09/2018 19:53 - Limerick County Childminders
Hi there
I am looking for someone to collect two children 9 and 10 from ahane school during school term weeks only for 2-3 days per week to pick up 2.50 and mind in your house until 6pm. Is this something you could do? Denise

re... : Full time position available           reply
12/09/2018 21:57 - Limerick County Childminders
hi Denise I´m actually full for the time being thanks for your Interest,hope you get sorted soon
kind regards
mary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;