Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Flexible childminder wanted

Flexible childminder wanted           reply
07/07/2021 10:57 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
My name is Laura, I have an 11 month old girl and will be returning to work as a midwife in the coming weeks. I am looking for a flexible childminder as I work shifts. The 2 days will vary from week to week but I should have my roster in advance so I can give notice. Ideally looking for 2 full days care in a childminders home with other children in or close to Dublin 11. If you are interested please PM me.
Thank you
Laura

re : Flexible childminder wanted           reply
07/07/2021 14:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Everyone,
I am a Mature (59), lively and liked person, who believes that all children should be allowed to have an opinion and be free to express it. Children of all ages always deserve respect, along with physical and mental support and kindness.
I have 4 adult children and 4 Grandchildren aged from 10 – 11 mts, whom I look after regularly.
In addition, I have a lot of childminding experience, as that was my career of choice for many years.
This includes experience from newborns to older children.
I Live in Portmarnock but as I am a car owner, I can travel anywhere in or around the area in North Co. Dublin. I work in a finance role 5 hours a day,4 days per week so am available for childminding as follows: -
Availability
Tuesday – Thursdays from 3pm until 6pm (can discuss if later than 6pm)
Some Nighttime and weekend hours available also (Fri-Sun Days/Nights)
Services Available
Playing / reading / colouring / Lego / crafting with the children – depending on ages
Walking – weather permitting
Doctor / Dentist / Hospital visits if necessary – (petrol would need to be extra)
Preparation and Cooking meals for the children– cleaning up afterwards – no other housework unless it is related to the children’s everyday needs as they would be my priority. Can be discussed.
Optional
In some circumstances, I can look after the children in my own home or keep them overnight, as I have 2 extra bedrooms and a travel cot/ buggy.
Costs
My rates per Hour are as follows: -
Daily 3pm - 6pm – 11 Euro
6pm – 10pm – 12 Euro
Overnight / Weekends – can be discussed
Please call me on 086-467 1282

re : Flexible childminder wanted           reply
23/07/2021 13:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Laura
I saw your ad and am very interested in the job. I am a stay at home Mum to an 11 year old son and 3 year daughter. I am 42 and married for the last 13 years. I live in Dublin 11 and have my own car. I am kind caring and very reliable and have plenty of experience looking afte children
I look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Louise

discussion forum terms & conditions

;