Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Firhouse childminder

Firhouse childminder           reply
09/07/2020 09:28 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Montessori qualified and experienced childminder available for termtime childminding in the firhouse area. Available for collection from all local schools and preschools. Please feel free to contact me for further information. :)

re : Firhouse childminder           reply
03/08/2020 12:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I have a slightly unusual childcare need; my hours of work have changed and the school drop off is not an option for me now as I need to be on the road much earlier. I need to be able to drop two kids to a minder for 7.50/8am ish and have them dropped to school by a minder (local schools but probably on the border of your search area, but the two schools are round the corner from one another). I have two daughters, one 5th class needs a drop off 8.45/50 and one 2nd year needs an earlier drop off 8.30. To further complicate things I may need afternoon pick up from school 2-3 days per week for the 5th class but don´t have a date as yet (waiting on word from husband´s employer) and so I know it´s a tricky ask.
I see from your ad that you have access to transport, and I would hope the hours needed wouldn´t make it too complicated to take on another family if you wish as I know I´m not asking for the standard arrangement. If this is in your interest just let me know in return, and if not no worries and best of luck in your search!
Kind regards,
Barbara.

re : Firhouse childminder           reply
10/08/2020 10:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for a part time minder for my 8 month old for term time.
I am a primary school teacher who job shares, week on, week off wed-wed. (2/3 days per week)
We are based in Kilmacud but I work in Tallaght so could drop off adn collect en route.
Please let me know if you think this might be suitable for you.
Many thanks,
Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;