Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and mum available ❤️

Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and mum available ❤️           reply
17/02/2022 22:45 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I’m Laura.
I’m a 36 year old Irish experienced Montessori teacher and childminder with over 15 years in the childcare sector.

I have run a school on my own and also had various childminding jobs. These childminding jobs involved minding children in their own homes, collecting from school, doing homework, prepare snacks and activities. I was not required to cook dinners.

I have great references.
I am a non smoker with my own car and full drivers licence and fully vaccinated too.

I have a 18 month old daughter and I’m available to work part time (ideally mornings only or 3 full days)

Open to all aged children as my daughter just loves being around kids.
I am based in Sandyford.
I am open to options.

re : Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and mum available ❤️           reply
02/03/2022 08:55 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, Laura,
I have a 2 yr old who needs a childminder. We are in Blackrock. Would you mind contacting me ASAP?
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Dana

re : Experienced Montessori teacher, childminder and mum available ❤️           reply
28/03/2022 11:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for childcare for my twin boys aged 17months. The position would be for term time and for 3 days a week. If this is something you might be interested in please contact me.
Thanks
Eileen

08/04/2022 21:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Laura,
I’m probably very late to this post but thought I chance replying anyway.
I am looking for someone to mind my son when I go back to work in August - he’ll be one then. I will be working 3 days a week and looking for someone to come to our house probably from 8:30 - 18:30. I love the idea of him having some company (of his own age!). We live on Booterstown Avenue. We also have a dog who’s very chilled but obviously you’d need to be comfortable with dogs.
If you’re not already sorted do give me a call and this sounds of interest do give me a shout.
Aisling

discussion forum terms & conditions

;