Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experience Childminder Knocklyon/Firhouse Area

Experience Childminder Knocklyon/Firhouse Area           reply
26/05/2021 10:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am Cathy. I am an experienced, vetted, caring and fun child minder available to mind children in my own home. I provide a safe, fun, loving environment with other children. I have 13 years experience and references are available. I will provide all meals. I have a clean driving license for school drops and collections.

I am available for full time, full year positions. Please reply to this post if you are interested.

Thanks You,
Cathy

re : Experience Childminder Knocklyon/Firhouse Area           reply
27/05/2021 08:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Cathy,
I am looking for a childminder full time Monday - Friday beginning September 2021 through to February 2022 for my son.
Can you please forward me some contact details so I could speak to you more on this.
Many thanks
Lisa

15/06/2021 19:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Mulc, I am looking for a childminder full time from the middle of October for my son who will be 1. I live in the Woodstown estate. If you could PM me your details to discuss further that would be great. Kind regards, Catherine

17/06/2021 14:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Cathy,
I am looking for a minder for my 2 children (4 and 1) from mid August/start September for 4 days a week. The 4 year old would need to be collected from ECCE in Rathfarnham. I would love to chat if this sounds like something you would be interested in.
Elizabeth

discussion forum terms & conditions

;