Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Educate Together for Citywest/ Tallaght Pre-enrolment

Educate Together for Citywest/ Tallaght Pre-enrolment           reply
19/09/2008 23:13 - School Specific
-----------------------------------
PRE-ENROLMENT:
We will be holding a pre-enrolment in Tallaght I.T College on Saturday 4th October between 11am and 1pm. If you wish to pre-enrol your child for September 2009 for an Educate Together School in Tallaght/ Citywest, please come along. If you cannot make it on the day, I will be posting details soon of how you may pre-enrol by post also.You can pre-enrol your child for 2009/2010 or any of the years following. As long as the child has been born you can pre-enrol them. Also you can enrol them for junior infants up to sixth class. There was an article just recently in the tallaght voice and press releases have been sent to various other local papers. Both stands at Citywest Shopping Centre and the Square generated a good deal of interest.There will now be a facepainter, we´ll have balloons and toys also for children at the pre-enrolment day. Just ro repost details are as follows: PRE-ENROLMENT:
We will be holding a pre-enrolment in Tallaght I.T College on Saturday 4th October between 11am and 1pm. If you wish to pre-enrol your child for September 2009 for an Educate Together School in Tallaght/ Citywest, please come along. If you cannot make it on the day, I will be posting details soon of how you may pre-enrol by post also.You can pre-enrol your child for 2009/2010 or any of the years following. As long as the child has been born you can pre-enrol them. Also you can enrol them for junior infants up to sixth class. There was an article just recently in the tallaght voice and press releases have been sent to various other local papers. Both stands at Citywest Shopping Centre and the Square generated a good deal of interest.There will be a facepainter present, balloons and toys to keetp the children happy, as well as several of our members ready and willing to answer any questions.
www.educatetogether.ie
Educate together schools are multi denominational, co-educational, child centred and democratically run.

re : Educate Together for Citywest/ Tallaght Pre-enrolment           reply
03/10/2008 22:52 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Just to note if you cannot attend the pre-enrolment day tomorrow in the IT Tallaght. You may also pre-enrol by phoning 0863234750 and leaving your name and address, or by emailing tallaghtcitywestet@gmail.com. Our website is now live and is at www.tallaghtcitywestet.ie

re... : Educate Together for Citywest/ Tallaght Pre-enrolment           reply
20/10/2008 21:04 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
We´re holding a fundraising quiz night in Croaghs Pub in Springfield on Thursday 6th November @ 9pm. 50euros for a table of four to enter. Prizes on the night, with a raffle also. Come along on the night or ring me on 0863234750 for further details.

Also we will be holding a fundraising flag day (collection boxes) at Dunnes Stores Kilnamanagh between 9am and 6pm on Saturday 8th November.
Any support for either of these events would be very much appreciated.

Educate Together for Citywest/ Tallaght Pre-enrolment           reply
19/09/2008 23:13 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
PRE-ENROLMENT:
We will be holding a pre-enrolment in Tallaght I.T College on Saturday 4th October between 11am and 1pm. If you wish to pre-enrol your child for September 2009 for an Educate Together School in Tallaght/ Citywest, please come along. If you cannot make it on the day, I will be posting details soon of how you may pre-enrol by post also.You can pre-enrol your child for 2009/2010 or any of the years following. As long as the child has been born you can pre-enrol them. Also you can enrol them for junior infants up to sixth class. There was an article just recently in the tallaght voice and press releases have been sent to various other local papers. Both stands at Citywest Shopping Centre and the Square generated a good deal of interest.There will now be a facepainter, we´ll have balloons and toys also for children at the pre-enrolment day. Just ro repost details are as follows: PRE-ENROLMENT:
We will be holding a pre-enrolment in Tallaght I.T College on Saturday 4th October between 11am and 1pm. If you wish to pre-enrol your child for September 2009 for an Educate Together School in Tallaght/ Citywest, please come along. If you cannot make it on the day, I will be posting details soon of how you may pre-enrol by post also.You can pre-enrol your child for 2009/2010 or any of the years following. As long as the child has been born you can pre-enrol them. Also you can enrol them for junior infants up to sixth class. There was an article just recently in the tallaght voice and press releases have been sent to various other local papers. Both stands at Citywest Shopping Centre and the Square generated a good deal of interest.There will be a facepainter present, balloons and toys to keetp the children happy, as well as several of our members ready and willing to answer any questions.
www.educatetogether.ie
Educate together schools are multi denominational, co-educational, child centred and democratically run.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;