Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Children with special needs.

Children with special needs.           reply
23/03/2010 10:06 - Ask Mother Hen (Locality: Louth)
-----------------------------------
Hi all,

I am carrying out research for an assignment (business plan) wherein a business could be set up to support families with children presenting with developmental disabilities including mild to moderate learning difficulties, Autism, Down’s Syndrome, Language Delay and Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties.

In order to check if this is economically feasible I was going to organise a focus group of around 8 to 10 parents with children who will use the service which will be offered in order to get feedback on if there is demand for such a service, etc. Alternatively smaller groups or 1:1 could be organised if this was your preference.

If interested in participating in this focus group which will be held in Dundalk over the next six weeks, please e mail your details to me: brendanmcweeney@gmail.com and I will contact you in due course.

Also, I can not find statistics on numbers of children with special needs in Ireland or just in the north east of Ireland. If you have any statistics data please feel free to forward same to me: brendanmcweeney@gmail.com

Many thanks for your assistance in these matters.

Kind regards,

Brendan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;