Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Frenchpark area

re... : Childminder wanted in Frenchpark area           reply
10/09/2015 19:43 - Roscommon Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Elaine, she is actually on maternity leave herself now but I will let her know though as not sure what her plans are for when she goes back to work. Thanks for the message.
Thanks

re : Childminder wanted in Frenchpark area           reply
12/08/2013 12:00 - Roscommon Childminders
hi my name is lynda beirne.at the moment i am working but i would like to work at home for a while i have a 3 year old daughter who goes to play school in frenchpark..if you would like to meet for a chat please contact me thank you

Childminder wanted in Frenchpark area           reply
19/06/2013 20:22 - Roscommon Childminders
We are looking for a childminder to look after our 2 children...currently 2 and 9 months. We would ideally like the children minded in their own house. The person is needed from Mid August with a few days before for introductions. Both are in good sleep and eating routines. The job entails minding and entertaining the 2, they are both very good at playing themselves plus some very light housework. If you are interested or would like to know, please contact me?

16/04/2014 11:58 - Roscommon Childminders
Thank you or replying. I got sorted with a child minder last year but my sister is looking for someone to mind 2 children in her house, if you are interested ? If you are, please send me a number that you can be contacted on and she will be in touch. Thank you.

16/04/2014 10:18 - Roscommon Childminders
please let me know if you still need a childminder and we could discuss the details. Thanks

10/09/2015 14:29 - Roscommon Childminders
I was just wondering is ur sister still interested in a child minder i am available phone me at 0879190928

re : Childminder wanted in Frenchpark area           reply
02/04/2014 11:05 - Roscommon Childminders
Hi I am just wondering if you have any availability for a child from mon to fri 3-6 and all school holidays . I am also wondering if you do collection from schools at 3 . My daughter is 10 almost 11 I am o0n a course that has no holidays and im struggling to find anyone to have her . could you please get back to me . Thankyou Michelle

16/04/2014 11:58 - Roscommon Childminders
Thank you or replying. I got sorted with a child minder last year but my sister is looking for someone to mind 2 children in her house, if you are interested ? If you are, please send me a number that you can be contacted on and she will be in touch. Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;